Monday, February 18, 2013

Dust Bowl Dance


Aishatu! Fadi and Maimu's little sister

Running wild with the horses, like I've always dreamed of doing


Because what is an adventure without some yoga on top of a cliff?

Hellooooooo! As you may have noticed, pictures! Katelyn got a new camera and so I stole a few to (finally) provide you all with visual supplements to my excess of words. :) Yesterday we all went up to Sabba Njowra for the day, and had a grand time as always, walking, hiking, visiting, and playing with children. Georgia, a Peace Corps Volunteer, came Friday for pizza and movie night and then ended up staying the whole weekend! and we all had loads of fun. So many good things are going on: I have a new niece, I hear that rainy season is on the way and we won't have to put up with the dreadful dust for much longer, I'm finally getting over my cold, there are banana chocolate chip muffins in the house, and I was able to talk to Toby Saturday and my family Sunday, so I'm a happy girl! I do wish you all a glorious Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment